I’ve mentioned BiggerPockets in some of my past blogs:
- Getting Started in Real Estate with $100
- We All Need BiggerPockets
- Real Estate Investing – My First Deal
As you are probably aware, I am also a contributor to the BiggerPockets blog, which is an absolutely fantastic resource for real estate investors. Real life people who are actually investing in real estate share their knowledge and experience every day on the blog. These are not some “gurus” who are trying to sell you a product, but real people who want to help others in the real estate community.
This past week, I sat down with Josh and Brandon to talk real estate. We spoke for about an hour on some of the following topics:
- Early lessons learned from the Guru crowd
- The advantages and disadvantages to rural investing
- Finding mentors and networking
- Talking with your spouse about getting started with real estate
- Getting started with real estate at a young age
- When is the right time to quit your day job?
- Red flags for problem tenants
- The $10 Toilet part that could have saved me hundreds of dollars
- And much more.
If you have ever had an interest in real estate investing, make sure to take a listen and leave me any questions that you have.
PS – Special thanks for Josh and Brandon for having me on the show. It was a blast!
2 thoughts on “Tom Sylvester Featured On The BiggerPockets Podcast”
It was great having you, Tom. Thanks again for participating!
Thanks Josh. It was a blast.